Save the dates…
- December 12…2nd Sunday singing at 5 pm at the home of Reuben and Roma Lacuata. Please bring a dish to share.
- December 18…3rd Saturday Community Outreach at Liberty Park just north of the church building at 11860 Telephone Ave, from 10:00 – 2:00. Please see Reuben or Roma Lacuata or Karen Burton for more information.
- December 28…the Lunch Bunch will be gathering at Los Portales located at 10244 Central Ave. Montclair, at 11:30 AM. We had a total of 16 people who enjoyed the last luncheon fellowship and hope YOU can join us!
LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER
…but prayer was being made earnestly to God for him by the church. Acts 12:5
- Gaby Bailey-Juarez: Gaby is resting at home, recovering from her Liver & Kidney Transplant.
- Leota Jackson fell and broke her hip and is residing at Montclair Royale in Montclair. Also, remember Leota in your prayers for the recent passing of her husband, John.
- Vince and Dodie Ellingson, former members at Chino, now reside in Kalispell, MT. Dodie is in a memory care facility and Vince is in the hospital due to a recent fall on his new artificial knee. It got infected and they are removing it to replace with another one. He is looking at a 3 month hospital stay.
- Randy Proffitt, Danny Proffitt’s nephew, has completed his radiation for the cancer that is wrapped around his spinal cord. He is no longer a candidate for any further radiation. He is now receiving chemo therapy for the cancer that is in both lungs and chest cavity. Danny and Cindy covet your prayers not only for Randy’s physical well being, but more importantly his spiritual.
- Glenn McCoy, former Elder at the State College congregation, is in a nursing care facility and is struggling.
- Tom Brown, Bob Mellard’s brother-in-law who lives in Little Rock, Arkansas, is suffering from seizures and is recovering at home.
- Mildred Hamilton is struggling with health issues and has recently had a couple of falls. Phone calls are welcome and she can have visitors, but you need to make an appointment with Oakmont where she resides.
- Dave Board, ORPHAN’S LIFELINE CEO AND CO-FOUNDER, has been diagnosed with a form of lymphoma and is currently undergoing treatment in Kalispell, MT. Prayers have been requested for Dave, his family and Orphan’s Lifeline in this difficult time. Cards and other forms of encouragement can be mailed to: P.O. Box 1100, Kalispell, MT. 59903.
- Nichole Tatum, Deja Brunel’s Dental Hygienist, has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.
- Delbert Henson, a brother-in-Christ, who is serving in the military, has developed some serious health problems.
- Joe Lueras is being treated for prostate cancer.
- Diana Silva, Joe Lueras’ daughter, diagnosed with stage one breast cancer and is receiving chemo.
- Richard and Connie Ramirez are dealing with family issues and are requesting prayers on their behalf.
- Alana, Anthony and Amy Alvo’s neighbor, is struggling with colon cancer.
- Abby Alvo was injured during cheer practice and has suffered a radial head fracture.
- Hazel Ramsbotham, Roma’s mother, is home recuperating from her recent hospital stay. Hazel’s address is: 377 S Wheeling Way, Aurora, CO 80012
- Jo Bryant, whose husband, Ralph, is the preacher for the Abell Street congregation in Wharton, TX, has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of uterine cancer. She will be having surgery on November 30 and prayers have been requested.
- Roma Lacuata is in Colorado caring for her mother, Hazel.
- Anne and Gene are in Washington visiting their daughter, Esther, and her family
ONGOING PRAYERS FOR…
OUR SENIORS: Lee Dacus, Joe/Lupe Lueras, Ken McCutcheon, Mildred Hamilton, Bob Alvord, Earlene Abraham, Vera Anthony, John/Leota Jackson, Jean Williams, Jerry/Carol Thompson, Fred/Barbara Bailey and Charlene Osborne.
OUR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
MILITARY: Ed Vales’ granddaughter’s husband, (AJ Jones), is at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, WA, Damon Aragon’s nephew, and Xander Armas, USMC San Diego
OUR SHEPHERDS: Corey, Gene, and Reuben. Those works that the congregation supports: The children of Orphan’s Lifeline, City of Children and Agape Village, the 3 preacher training schools, the congregations supported in the Philippines, and In Search of The Lord’s Way television program.
12/02 Isabella Sifuentes
12/06 Bethel Morris
12/08 Catherine DuBenion
12/17 John Waggoner
12/19 Nataniel Merilus
12/19 Corey Schissler
12/22 Dana Walker
12/24 Chris Nott
12/26 Terry McDonald
12/28 Zack Weakland
12/30 Darian Apodaca
Works we support…
City of Hope, (Orphanage in Mexico), Orphan’s Lifeline International (Orphans in Russia and Africa),
Agape Village, (Children’s Home).
James Lloyd, (local evangelist), Bear Valley Bible Institute, Sunset International Bible Institute, Southwest
School of Bible Studies, (preaching training schools).
In the Philippines: PAYATAS IN METRO MANILA, BICOL REGION AND BAGUIO
Television Program Support
IN SEARCH OF THE LORD’S WAY, (nationwide gospel tv program)
Read Through the Bible in 2021! Here is the reading schedule for 11/28-12/15.
The reading schedule is chronological and is taken from:
28 2 Corinthians 7-9
29 2 Corinthians 10-13
30 Acts 20:2; Romans 1-4
1 Romans 5-8
2 Romans 9-11
3 Romans 12-16
4 Acts 20:3-22
5 Acts 23-25
6 Acts 26-28
7 Ephesians 1-3
8 Ephesians 4-6
9 Philippians 1-4
10 Colossians 1-4
11 Hebrews 1-4
12 Hebrews 5-7
13 Hebrews 8-10
14 Hebrews 11-13
15 Philemon; 1 Peter 1-2